INTERN / WORKING STUDENT (m/f/x)
We at Stryza aim to bring the future of work to the industrial shop-floor by empowering frontline workers to be autonomous in their day-to-day tasks and also enable production companies to become more agile organizations. Our unique cloud platform uses dynamic digital workflows, visual and nlp-enabled instructions and predictive skill-management in order to make deskless frontline workers more productive and engaged.
We are a fast-growing company focused on developing the best technology with the best team. We are looking for extraordinary people that share our vision of modern digital manufacturing that stays dynamic in an increasingly volatile world.
As part of the business development team you will be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution and help us win new business from the very start. You will get hands-on knowledge in all commercial topics, such as sales, marketing, negotiation and business development. This position is a great way to jump-start your career in the highly dynamic environment of industrial software and to acquire an extensive skill set.
- Preparing presentations and other marketing materials for customers and leads
- Support in content strategy and marketing activities across channels
- Exploring and evaluating business opportunities and partnerships
- Conducting market research on potential partners, customers and competitors
- Involvement in customer acquisition and negotiations
- Providing key information and progress KPIs to key stakeholders
- Currently in your Bachelor or Master program in a business or technical field
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility to perform different tasks
- Team player willing to go out of your way to help others
- Great office skills (especially Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Google Sheets and Slides)
- Practical experience in B2B software sales or marketing beneficial
- Some touchpoints with the manufacturing industry beneficial
- Solid skills in English and German
- Working in an early-stage start-up with a world-class team and flat hierarchies
- Significant learning opportunity across a broad range of topics
- High level of responsibility and impact on the company
- Flexible working situation (up to 50% of days per month remotely)
- Dedicated learning budget
- Competitive compensation package
- Regular team events and great atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please fill out this form.
We try to be as fast in our recruiting as we are in our business. After you send us your documents, we will get back to you in three days with the first feedback. Afterwards, we have a lean process of only two calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and are open to anyone without discrimination.