FOUNDER'S ASSOCIATE INTERN / WORKING STUDENT (m/f/x)
We at Stryza aim to bring the future of work to the industrial shop-floor by empowering frontline workers to be autonomous in their day-to-day tasks and also enable production companies to become more agile organizations. Our unique cloud platform uses dynamic digital workflows, visual and nlp-enabled instructions and predictive skill-management in order to make deskless frontline workers more productive and engaged.
We are a fast-growing company focused on developing the best technology with the best team. We are looking for extraordinary people that share our vision of modern digital manufacturing that stays dynamic in an increasingly volatile world.
As founder’s associate you will be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution and help us set up the company from the very start. You will work closely with our CEO and get hands-on knowledge in all operational and business development topics, such as strategy, finance, sales & marketing, process management, accounting and legal. This position is a great way to jump-start your career in the highly dynamic environment of industrial software or software startups and to acquire an extensive skill set.
- Preparing presentations and materials for strategic planning and marketing purposes
- Support in sales and marketing activities
- Exploring and evaluating business opportunities and partnerships
- Conducting market research on customers and competitors
- Evaluating, improving and setting up internal processes
- Support in administrative work for accounting and legal (e.g. invoicing)
- Support with recruitment and and HR tasks
- Conducting research on public grants, accelerator programs and start-up awards
- Currently in your Bachelor or Master program in a business or technical field
- Experience in business operations, administration or similar
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility to perform different tasks
- Team player willing to go out of your way to help others
- Good communication skills and trustworthiness
- Great microsoft or google office skills
- Some touchpoints with the manufacturing industry beneficial
- Solid skills in English and German
- Working in an early-stage start-up with a world-class team and flat hierarchies
- Attractive compensation
- Significant development opportunity across a broad range of topics
- High level of responsibility and impact on the company
- Flexible working situation (up to 50% of days per month remotely)
- Dedicated learning budget
- Regular team events and great atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please fill out this form aus.
We try to be as fast in our recruiting as we are in our business. After you send us your documents, we will get back to you in three days with the first feedback. Afterwards, we have a lean process of only two calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and are open to anyone without discrimination.