SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (m/f/x)
We at Stryza aim to bring the future of work to the industrial shop-floor by empowering frontline workers to be autonomous in their day-to-day tasks and also enable production companies to become more agile organizations. Our unique cloud platform uses dynamic digital workflows, visual and nlp-enabled instructions and predictive skill-management in order to make deskless frontline workers more productive and engaged.
We are a fast-growing company focused on developing the best technology with the best team. We are looking for extraordinary people that share our vision of modern digital manufacturing that stays dynamic in an increasingly volatile world.
As a sales account executive you will be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution and help us win new business from the very start. You will be responsible for generating and especially processing leads, managing your own pipeline and sales cycle as well as closing new customers and upselling existing ones.
- Managing the entire sales process (qualification, pipeline management, contract negotiation, closing)
- Leveraging your network and conducting cold outreach for new lead generation
- Setting up the customer for successful onboarding
- Creating and maintaining successful relationships with customers
- Identifying and realizing opportunities for upselling
- Creating, monitoring and representing accurate sales forecasts and KPIs
- Develop and implement new sales strategies
- 5 to 8 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Travel affine and open for regular customer onsite visits
- Experienced in phone-based outbound customer acquisition
- Comfortable working in an volatile and sometimes less-structured startup environment
- Understanding of corporate IT infrastructure and typical stakeholders
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills
- Experience in manufacturing software and/or industrial process optimisation beneficial
- English beneficial
- Working in an early-stage start-up with a world-class team and flat hierarchies
- Attractive compensation package with uncapped variable portion
- Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Significant development opportunity across a broad range of topics
- 30 days vacation
- High level of responsibility and impact on the company
- Flexible Arbeitssituation (bis zu 100 % der Tage pro Monat Remote)
- Dedicated learning budget
- Regular team events and great atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please fill out this form
We try to be as fast in our recruiting as we are in our business. After you send us your documents, we will get back to you in three days with the first feedback. Afterwards, we have a lean process of only two calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and are open to anyone without discrimination.