SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER (m/f/x)
We at Stryza aim to bring the future of work to the industrial shop-floor by empowering frontline workers to be autonomous in their day-to-day tasks and also enable production companies to become more agile organizations. Our unique cloud platform uses dynamic digital workflows, visual and nlp-enabled instructions and predictive skill-management in order to make deskless frontline workers more productive and engaged.
We are a fast-growing company focused on developing the best technology with the best team. We are looking for extraordinary people that share our vision of modern digital manufacturing that stays dynamic in an increasingly volatile world.
As part of the development team you will be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution and help us create the core of our platform from the beginning. You will be working closely with our CTO and be responsible for significant parts of the whole platform and your work will impact every aspect of our solution.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems
- Identify areas for improvement
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- Taking lead on projects, as needed
- 5 – 8 years of experience in backend development
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as GoLang, C++, or Python, and operating systems may be required
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools. (such as : GitHub Actions, Kubernetes, GCP, …)
- Strong understanding of database concepts and techniques. (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AgentGraph, …)
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Working in an early-stage start-up with a world-class team and flat hierarchies
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Significant development opportunity across a broad range of topics
- 30 days vacation
- High level of responsibility and impact on the company
- Flexible working situation (potentially up to 100% of days per month remotely)
- Dedicated learning budget
- Regular team events and great atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please fill out this form.
We try to be as fast in our recruiting as we are in our business. After you send us your documents, we will get back to you in three days with the first feedback. Afterwards, we have a lean process of only two calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and are open to anyone without discrimination.