SENIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER (m/f/x)
We at Stryza aim to bring the future of work to the industrial shop-floor by empowering frontline workers to be autonomous in their day-to-day tasks and also enable production companies to become more agile organizations. Our unique cloud platform uses dynamic digital workflows, visual and nlp-enabled instructions and predictive skill-management in order to make deskless frontline workers more productive and engaged.
We are a fast-growing company focused on developing the best technology with the best team. We are looking for extraordinary people that share our vision of modern digital manufacturing that stays dynamic in an increasingly volatile world.
As part of the development team you will be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution and help us create the core of our platform from the beginning. You will be working closely with our CTO and be responsible for significant parts of the whole platform and your work will impact every aspect of our solution.
- Web-app and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritise needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
- Directing or performing Web-app updates
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- Determining user needs by analysing technical requirements
- 5 – 8 years of experience in frontend development
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications
- Proficient in ReactJS, React Native
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
- High degree of independent judgment
- Able to solve complex problems
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Working in an early-stage start-up with a world-class team and flat hierarchies
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Significant development opportunity across a broad range of topics
- 30 days vacation
- High level of responsibility and impact on the company
- Flexible working situation (potentially up to 100% of days per month remotely)
- Dedicated learning budget
- Regular team events and great atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please fill out this form.
We try to be as fast in our recruiting as we are in our business. After you send us your documents, we will get back to you in three days with the first feedback. Afterwards, we have a lean process of only two calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and are open to anyone without discrimination.