SENIOR PRODUCT (UX/UI) DESIGNER (m/f/x)
We at Stryza aim to bring the future of work to the industrial shop-floor by empowering frontline workers to be autonomous in their day-to-day tasks and also enable production companies to become more agile organizations. Our unique cloud platform uses dynamic digital workflows, visual and nlp-enabled instructions and predictive skill-management in order to make deskless frontline workers more productive and engaged.
We are a fast-growing company focused on developing the best technology with the best team. We are looking for extraordinary people that share our vision of modern digital manufacturing that stays dynamic in an increasingly volatile world.
As a product designer you will be at the forefront of the next industrial revolution and help us create the core look and feel of our platform. You will be responsible for giving our users the most intuitive and enjoyable experience with our product.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop mockups, wireframes and click prototypes
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Cooperate with developers to bring your ideas and prototypes to rollout
- Applying design thinking throughout the entire product
- Define and conduct usability and user testings and gather feedback
- Adapt processes as necessary to work within a cross-functional team
- Manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Incorporate best practices in both UX and UI fields
- 3 to 5 years of experience as UX/UI Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer or similar role for digital products in an agile environment
- Extensive experience in designing and shipping for web applications and services in the B2B space
- Proven track record of hands-on delivery of UX assets across all channels, such as concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs
- Ability to lead discussions, promote design solutions and adapt design practices
- Experience turning user research and data recommendations into effective visual solutions
- Confident use with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Figma
- Affinity with agile methodologies and cross-functional collaboration tools
- Experience in working in an startup environment beneficial
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Working in an early-stage start-up with a world-class team and flat hierarchies
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- Significant development opportunity across a broad range of topics
- 30 days vacation
- High level of responsibility and impact on the company
- Flexible working situation (potentially up to 100% of days per month remotely)
- Dedicated learning budget
- Regular team events and great atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please fill out this form.
We try to be as fast in our recruiting as we are in our business. After you send us your documents, we will get back to you in three days with the first feedback. Afterwards, we have a lean process of only two calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and are open to anyone without discrimination.